“An admitted r*pist”- Moroccan model levels serious rape allegations on Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey on Twitter

According to the alarming allegation, Partey was excused from Arsenal’s preseason schedule in Germany because he was attending to personal matters.

According to reports, his Moroccan girlfriend Sara Bella, 29, was falsely accusing the 29-year-old Ghanaian footballer of rape. Sara Bella, Partey’s Moroccan girlfriend, allegedly accused the Arsenal player of rape after he declined to accompany her down the aisle.

The Arsenal star eventually rejoined his colleagues in Germany for Arsenal’s preseason once the rumors subsided. However, after being called out on Twitter on Thursday, July 28 in relation to new rape claims, Partey has once more been active on social media.

The assault happened in June 2021. While speaking to the police and going through text evidence they found messages between me and a friend explaining how when we had sex he would purposefully seem as though he wanted to hurt me. I would say no and he would continue.

— 🧍🏽‍♀️ (@deffonotchaur) July 29, 2022

In a string of tweets, an unknown woman going by the Twitter handle @deffonotchaur appears to have called the Arsenal midfielder out by posting images of their private conversations with the claimed victim. Thomas Partey reportedly attempted to have oral s*x with her while she was asleep. A strange gesture that she undoubtedly found offensive.

Also Read: Manchester United’s legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson arrives at Carrington in an anticipated move to persuade Cristiano Ronaldo to stay at Old Trafford

Thomas Partey alleged of rape by ex-girlfriend:

Thomas Partey and Sara Bella

She alleged, “He sexually assaulted me, left me comatose in bed, went out to party in Ibiza, came back, laughed in my face, and said I don’t get to say no to him.”

The woman said that she was dating Thomas Partey and that they had already met before the alleged event in Ibiza. Additionally, the woman posts snippets from their interactions as well as screen capture of her discussions with the Ghanaian singer on her Snapchat and WhatsApp.

When the woman was asked to confirm her relationship with the Arsenal player, more screen recordings of their conversation showed that she did in fact have a relationship with Partey.

This is the “innocent man” you arsenal fans were defending

this video was recorded from my fronds phone after his agent threatened me and told me they would say I made fake videos and manipulated the screenshots.

— 🧍🏽‍♀️ (@deffonotchaur) July 28, 2022

Additionally, @deffonotchaur shared screen recordings of her conversations with Partey on his official Snapchat account. To support her assertions, the woman persisted in posting screenshots of her conversations with the Ghanaian.

The woman claims that she attempted to make up with Partey right away after the incident occurred when they were dating, thinking that the Arsenal midfielder had only made a mistake.

We were dating, he asked me to travel with him for his birthday after I tried to end things with him a few weeks prior.

He convinced me that he had booked the trip for us and that he was going to change. I fell for it.

— 🧍🏽‍♀️ (@deffonotchaur) July 28, 2022

She further said that because her buddy was traveling with her, she immediately alerted her about the situation. She claims that after texting the Arsenal player while he was out partying, he didn’t react and sought to end the discussion.

The woman goes on to say that the event occurred months ago, proving that she was also paid off to keep quiet about what she experienced. She ultimately admits that the actual reason she is speaking up is because, despite being paid off, the police she reported the situation to months ago have not yet given her justice.

Also Read: ‘Rafael Nadal is a true champion, he pushes and wins even when he is injured’: Riyad Mahrez

You Might Also Like